Welcome to the Hummer EV Forum! Please post an introduction thread!

super8

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023
HummerEVForum.com is all about the new GMC Hummer EV SUV & GMC Hummer EV Truck. Our goal is to be the #1 resource for GMC Hummer EV owners and enthusiasts.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023
Howdy, from Texas! I placed my Hummer EV SUV Edition 1 order a few weeks ago and I can't wait to get it! I'm excited to hear what other Hummer EV owners think about their new rides. 🍻

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023
Another Austin, Texas member here as well! Love the looks of the Hummer EV!

Lutch01

Sep 23, 2023
Hello from Florida. Got my HEV truck about a month ago. It is undoubtedly the most incredible, most exciting, most fulfilling vehicle I’ve owned, and I’ve owned a bunch of very special vehicles. Was never a truck guy, not even close. This thing is that good, no kidding.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023
Hello from Florida. Got my HEV truck about a month ago. It is undoubtedly the most incredible, most exciting, most fulfilling vehicle I’ve owned, and I’ve owned a bunch of very special vehicles. Was never a truck guy, not even close. This thing is that good, no kidding.
Wow, that is great to hear! I test drove a HEV truck about a month ago and I was really impressed as well. How many miles do you have on yours?

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023
Welcome to the site! I'm glad the truck has exceeded your expectations! Post up some pictures, I'd love to see and hear more!

super8

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023

You are officially the first Hummer EV Owner on the forum! Congrats and Welcome!

zer0t

Oct 8, 2023
I'm in Monmouth county NJ and have a launch day reservation that I have no idea when it will be executed on, but prices near me are at about 10,000 ADM so not really bad considering price increases. I have a deposit on an SUT and an SUV near me (same dealer that has two locations). I haven't seen the SUV in person but like the pictures. I don't really need anything practical but i do like to roadtrip in my EVs (have several). Trying to run throught hte pros and cons of each. I'll drive it daily to my commuter ferry which is 3.8 miles away, I have level 2 charging at home. I have to decide by tomorrow so I've been reading as much as I can online but it's not really been helping.

Look forward to see what's going on here on the forum. Cheers.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023
I'm in Monmouth county NJ and have a launch day reservation that I have no idea when it will be executed on, but prices near me are at about 10,000 ADM so not really bad considering price increases. I have a deposit on an SUT and an SUV near me (same dealer that has two locations). I haven't seen the SUV in person but like the pictures. I don't really need anything practical but i do like to roadtrip in my EVs (have several). Trying to run throught hte pros and cons of each. I'll drive it daily to my commuter ferry which is 3.8 miles away, I have level 2 charging at home. I have to decide by tomorrow so I've been reading as much as I can online but it's not really been helping.

Look forward to see what's going on here on the forum. Cheers.
Welcome to the forum @zer0t 👋

Are you going to take both the SUT and SUV when they come in or just the first one that arrives?

zer0t

Oct 8, 2023
Welcome to the forum @zer0t 👋

Are you going to take both the SUT and SUV when they come in or just the first one that arrives?
Neither of the two I’m looking at are my pre-orders. They are inventory and asking 10k over MSRP which I think is probably fine. I’ll try to negotiate it down if I can but at this point it may be less than increased pricing that could occur.

I’m just struggling on which version but leaning toward pickup truck. I don’t have any practical uses for either of these other than tailgating at Giants games, perhaps take a road trip to my place in FL.

zer0t

Oct 8, 2023
I'll try and get some pics before it is too dirty. I was able to get an Edition 1 which I really like.

oldwoodoffroader

Oct 25, 2023
Hello All! I am from Massachusetts. I have the only edition 1 SUV sold at my dealership and I haven't seen any out on the road either. this is our third hummer, the first was 2006 H3. my wife fell in love with it and I gave it to her and bought a 2007 H3 tactical edition black on black for myself. We loved those cars but got rid of them when Hummer went out of production. My reservation came in recently and we went to the dealer to finalize the sale, we saw the Hummer SUV on the floor and bought it. My wife drives it daily. The SUV is a show stopper. we went to a car show with it and people were asking questions about it and taking pictures the whole time. I am curious how many of these edition 1 SUV's were produced.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023
Hello All! I am from Massachusetts. I have the only edition 1 SUV sold at my dealership and I haven't seen any out on the road either. this is our third hummer, the first was 2006 H3. my wife fell in love with it and I gave it to her and bought a 2007 H3 tactical edition black on black for myself. We loved those cars but got rid of them when Hummer went out of production. My reservation came in recently and we went to the dealer to finalize the sale, we saw the Hummer SUV on the floor and bought it. My wife drives it daily. The SUV is a show stopper. we went to a car show with it and people were asking questions about it and taking pictures the whole time. I am curious how many of these edition 1 SUV's were produced.
Welcome to the forum @oldwoodoffroader 👋

I had a 2006 H3 and love it as well! I hope they make a Hummer H3 EV at some point. I'm glad to hear that you like your new EV SUV so much! I haven't seen the total production numbers for the SUV model yet, but I know they are still producing them so time will tell.