Service Driver Assist Light

Her me and the sky

May 28, 2024
Hello, new to this forum. My hummer arrived mid March and I love it! The only issues are the service driver assist light still on… dealer says update hasn’t released to address and the other is with charging. All was well until I “set a charging schedule” and it would not charge per schedule. So I deleted the charging schedule and now still won’t charge unless I turn on the vehicle and press charge now? Any thoughts… will call GMC tomorrow as this is the third time it’s happened??

Hello, new to this forum. My hummer arrived mid March and I love it! The only issues are the service driver assist light still on… dealer says update hasn’t released to address and the other is with charging. All was well until I “set a charging schedule” and it would not charge per schedule. So I deleted the charging schedule and now still won’t charge unless I turn on the vehicle and press charge now? Any thoughts… will call GMC tomorrow as this is the third time it’s happened??
It would be better if you post this in the following section of the forum.

Welcome to the forum! I got your question moved into the Problems and Issues section. Let us know what GM says about it.

Back