Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
500 mérföld…Nem észrevehető. A "sárgumik" kicsit hangosabbak aszfalton, de tekintélyt parancsolnak. Már messziről hallani, hogy jön valami, ami az utak "királya". Ez előnyt jelent egy HUMMER EV esetében, amely elektromosan üldözi ellenfeleit!
Can you legally drive the Hummer EV over 80 km/h in Hungary? As far as I know, all vehicles over 3.5 tons are limited to 80 km/h. in Europe500 miles…
You can do this in city traffic. In fact, the range changes “linearly” above 80 mph. The point is that mud tires attract attention from afar, for a “large predator” like the HUMMER EV, which is otherwise an “electric stealth”.
I just can't get over 1.9 miles per kilowatt hour with the stock tires.I'm going to try the Toyo Open Country A/T III EV tires. I think they have the lowest rolling resistance of all available all-terrain tires. It's not wind resistance that's keeping the numbers down.
I'm interested in hearing how the Toyos perform. Please keep us posted.I just can't get over 1.9 miles per kilowatt hour with the stock tires.I'm going to try the Toyo Open Country A/T III EV tires. I think they have the lowest rolling resistance of all available all-terrain tires. It's not wind resistance that's keeping the numbers down.
www.proeagle.com