Hummer EV SUV For Sale At My Local Dealer

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023
I noticed that my local Texas dealer received a Hummer EV SUV Edition 1 this morning. If someone doesn't mind paying a hefty ADM price shoot me a PM and I will send you the dealership's details.

IMG_0084.jpeg
IMG_0085.jpeg
IMG_0086.jpegIMG_0087.jpeg

super8

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023
Looks good! I have yet to see one on the road in my area.

zer0t

Oct 8, 2023
What's the range on the SUV? I spoke to a dealer not far from me and can get one from them, on the lot, for 10k over MSRP so 116,000. They also have an pickup for 10k over as well. I'm gonna by one of the two but can't decide. I don't need a functional pickup so the limitations of the SUT are not a big issue. I'm thinking the SUV may be a better roadtripper but not sure.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 6, 2023
What's the range on the SUV? I spoke to a dealer not far from me and can get one from them, on the lot, for 10k over MSRP so 116,000. They also have an pickup for 10k over as well. I'm gonna by one of the two but can't decide. I don't need a functional pickup so the limitations of the SUT are not a big issue. I'm thinking the SUV may be a better roadtripper but not sure.
GMC's range estimation for the truck is 329 miles and the SUV is 314 miles. This is not a big difference considering the battery pack in the SUV is supposed to be quite a bit smaller.