super82 Administrator Staff member Joined Sep 6, 2023 Messages 430 Media 196 Reaction score 247 Aug 31, 2024 Thread Owner : super8 #1 It’s surprising there aren’t more dash mount options available for the Hummer EV. What phone mounts have you all found to work best?
It’s surprising there aren’t more dash mount options available for the Hummer EV. What phone mounts have you all found to work best?
super82 Administrator Staff member Joined Sep 6, 2023 Messages 430 Media 196 Reaction score 247 Sep 16, 2024 Thread Owner : super8 Thread starter #2 This appears to be a good solution for a magnetic phont mount next to the nav screen. I ran across it on reddit: ESR for Qi2 15W MagSafe Car Mount Charger More details can be found here: Amazon.com
This appears to be a good solution for a magnetic phont mount next to the nav screen. I ran across it on reddit: ESR for Qi2 15W MagSafe Car Mount Charger More details can be found here: Amazon.com
Dragoon3 Administrator Staff member Joined Sep 6, 2023 Messages 222 Media 35 Reaction score 70 Sep 16, 2024 #3 I like having a phone in that location. It's hard to tell from that photo if when the phone is mounted if it will cover up the start button.
I like having a phone in that location. It's hard to tell from that photo if when the phone is mounted if it will cover up the start button.