Interior cleaning and durability?

pateljsp

May 3, 2024
I haven't received my Hummer EV yet (it's in the shop getting ppf etc) but had a few curious questions.

1) How durable is the interior?
2) Does it make sense to get ceramic coating on the inside. I have the white interior.
3) Does it have floor drain plugs like the jeeps or broncos (I doubt it but figured I ask)
4) How water proof is the inside? I've heard people taking a hose to the interior of a wrangler floor. Now I would never do that but what if the roof panels were left off and it starts to rain a little/ a lot?
5) What is the best way to clean the mats and interior since. To my knowledge the entire rubber mat doesn't come off to clean?

Hayes

Apr 24, 2024
  1. The Hummer EV interior is durable, made with high-quality materials to withstand everyday use.
  2. While ceramic coating can add extra protection, it may not be necessary for the white interior unless you prefer it.
  3. The Hummer EV does not have floor drain plugs like some off-road vehicles.
  4. The interior is water-resistant, but leaving roof panels off during rain could allow water to enter. Avoid excessive exposure to water.
  5. Use a mild detergent and soft brush or cloth for cleaning. Spot clean and vacuum for regular maintenance.