Sponsored Vendors View all →

2026 Hummer EV 3X

Hummer 4 EVer1

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Hey all I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2026 Magnus Gray 3X SUV. I've been checking the different sites looking at reviews seems the pro's outweigh the cons. I've always been a Hummer guy I have a 2006 H2 that's my daily driver now I've had this one for 9 years. I would like to know what charger y'all would recommend.
 
Welcome to the forum! That color is amazing, you'll love it.

I've been using a Dewalt charger for 2 years and it gets the job done. It's slow, but it's never been a problem. I normally just plug it in once a week and let it charge overnight.


Since the 2026 models support V2H, I would probably look into the GM home setup that supports it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Posts

Trending content

Back
Top Bottom